Psychotherapy consists of different psychological techniques designed to encourage and support communication as well as to provide insight into problems. The goal is to relieve symptoms and change behaviors in order to improve personal and social functioning.
Psychotherapy helps individuals and couples:
- Understand the behaviors, emotions, and ideas that contribute to their difficulties
- Identify and acknowledge significant life problems, such as loss, illness, death, aging, career, or divorce
- Determine which aspects of those problems they may have the ability to solve or improve
- Regain a sense of control and pleasure in life
- Learn coping techniques and problem-solving skills
The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ methodology
The Daring Way™ methodology facilitates to explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. Clients are invited to examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding them back and identify the new choices and practices that will move them toward more authentic and wholehearted living.
The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
The goal of the Rising Strong™ process is to rise from our falls, overcome our mistakes, and face hurt in a way that brings more wisdom.