The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. During the 2-day workshop Mihaela Campion – Licensed Clinical Psychotherapy Certified (LCPC), CCDVC and Daring Way™ & Rising Strong™ facilitator will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness.
• Have you been told that you are a perfectionist?
• Do you feel anxious when something is not in your control?
• Do you fear to start new things or taking risks because the thought of failure stops you in your tracks?
• Are you keeping yourself small because you are afraid of what people will think?
• Do you feel like you are not ____ (insert good, smart, thin, attractive, successful, witty, connected, etc.) enough?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may want to attend the Daring Way™ workshop.
This curriculum is excellent for those who are contemplating change and/or for those who are tired of feeling afraid of judgment, mistakes, and criticism. Brené Brown refers to this as “showing up, being seen and living brave”. This change might be anything from starting a new job/career, dating after your divorce, setting boundaries with a family member or colleague, sharing a creative project, going back to school, public speaking, etc.
The ultimate goal of this 2-day workshop is to explore how you might be holding yourself back from your most courageous life and taking the chance at being your authentic self. Doing this work as part of a small group cohort also offers a safe community of like-minded people sharing this courageous journey.
2-Day Workshop: Sunday, March 22nd & April 5th
**In order to complete the curriculum is essential to attend both sessions.
2 Day Workshop Agenda:
10:00 – 10:15 – Welcome & Sign In
10:15 – 1:30 – Workshop (exercises & discussion)
* Includes 15 min break
Early Bird (until March 10, 2020)
• 2-day transformational and experiential workshop
• Exclusive Daring Way™ video content from Dr. Brené Brown
• Official Daring Way™ workbook
• Refreshments/Snacks during the break
• A supportive community of learners
Limited Seats, register NOW!!!